Saint Rita Festival
Dear Festival Volunteer,
In preparation of the 92nd Annual St. Rita Festival, we want you to know that we are closely monitoring the current COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting the United States and our community. Due to the unpredictability of this pandemic, we will make a decision during May on whether the St. Rita’s Festival will function as originally planned for July 9th, 10th, and 11th, or postponed to a later date, or modified. We understand that this event is not just highly anticipated in our church, it is highly anticipated within our community. We ask for your continued prayers for those who are affected by this illness.
We thank you for your dedicated support and we look forward to seeing you this summer.
Paul Mongell, St. Rita Festival Co-Chairman
Anthony Lembo, St. Rita Festival Co-Chairman